1. Here is a list of resources from books to podcasts to websites to learn more about founding your own business:
2. Join organizations that can provide support and knowledge-base including challenges and projects.
3. Here are some accelerators and fellowships for startups:
4. Make sure you understand the strategies needed to get your business started. We’ve curated some of the best advice from our partner, Space Capital, along with insights from other top VCs to help get you started in two documents: “Developing Your Fundraising Strategy and Pitch” and “Creating Your Board and Setting a Governance Strategy”.
5. Always be prepared with your pitch. And when you are ready, find investors whose thesis matches your business, contact the VCs who can get you there. For example, if you have a business in the space-tech industry, submit your pitch to Space Talent here.